SRADHA has been engaged for the last 18 years in baseline survey, end-line survey, project evaluation and monitoring, RCT and Quasi-experimental design studies and relevant methodological tools including ground level survey on line and remote surveys, focus group discussion and key informant/ In-depth Interviews
Our Approach of Baseline Study:
Collection and Review of Secondary Data/information, development of data collection tools, sampling design, field staff recruitment and training, pilot test of data collection tools, field data collection, ensuring quality of data (after collection of data, each interview schedule is verified for consistency and completeness by experienced personnel before final submission), data processing and data analysis.
Qualifications of Team
Our consultants are having advanced degrees and specialized qualifications and 5-18 years of research experience with a mix of interdisciplinary expertise in Social Sciences (Social Anthropology, Sociology, Economics, and International Studies & Behavioral Science), Agriculture, Natural Resources Management & Forestry, Agribusiness, Climate change, Renewable Energy, Integrated Water Resources Management & Sustainable Livelihoods.
Our thematic specialists have a mix of expertise in Social Science including economics, Social anthropology, Economics, Agricultural Economics, Agriculture, Natural resources, Agribusiness, Climate change, Renewable Energy and Integrated Water Resources Management.They possess expertise in data collection in areas of Agriculture, Livelihood, Climate Resilient Agriculture and Integrated Water Resource Management, Small holder Livestock and Biodiversity and substantial experience in data collection on Sugar Cane Farmers, dairy farmers, rice and millet farmers, etc.
- Baseline and End line Research
- Process Research
- RCT and Quasi Experimental Research in agriculture, livelihood, health and education sector
- Documentation of success Stories
- Result Based management
- Participatory Assessment of Community Water Services
- Participatory Action Development (PAD): PAD approach to community water management
- Logical Framework Analysis
- Social mobilization and effective communication research
- Knowledge Sharing in Water and Sanitation Sector: information and public affairs activities through the print and electronic media
- Impact research and evaluation
- Behavioral surveillance survey in Health Intervention projects
Technology: SRADHA uses technology in data collection including tablets, mini-laptops, mobile phones, GPS devices and GIS software. Language Proficiency of Investigators: English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Odia, Bengali.