- To improve the status of youth (young women and men), excluded and marginalized groups by enabling them to equally and actively participate in planning, management, policy-making, decision-making and execution of their plans without any biases of gender, religion, ethnicity, age, language or class.
- To promote a culture of understanding and cooperative relations among youths across cultures, and to establish peace through creative work in the local community and beyond.
- To ensure change in the life of poor, marginalized youths through processes of action research, social mobilization, capacity building activities
- To engage and empower young people through leadership, life skills, livelihood opportunities, trainings, advocacy, and community service through volunteerism.
- To promote rights of youth and protection through referral, advocacy, and funding support.
- To become a point-of-reference for youth issues and influence youth policies.
- To improve the standard of living and quality of lives of the neglected, downtrodden, indigenous and vulnerable youths in especially difficult situation and marginalized groups of youth belonging to the “Resource Poor” and “Absolute Poor” categories.
- To advocate for policies and good governance for sustainable community based support for youth under stress
- To promote a healthy community free from the use and abuse of illegal drugs, tobacco, and alcohol among youth through a comprehensive approach to prevention